What We Have Achieved:
• Annual funding provided to northern India girls’ school.
• Assistance with providing a secular human rights program based on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (30 listed rights and responsibilities)
• Provided support and educational programs to groups and individuals across South Asia
• Coordinated and provided funding and on the ground support for many events, including two international summits in India and Sri Lanka.
• Helped establish and maintain partnered organizations while assisting with the direction and content of their programs.
• Built a grassroots funding program which allows these field programs to receive sustainable funding assistance on a regular funding program.
• Ensuring that funding is being used as intended by the partnered organization with program reporting.
• Following the 2015 Nepal earthquake, FHFI collaborated with a Nepalese team and raised thousands of dollars and sent this to rebuild schools. (see pictures)
• Ongoing funding for this project (estimated as a 10 year project) is being requested.